Monday 24 June 2019

Interrogation Room

Hey, everyone! I try out something new today. This isn't a caption, but a longer sorry with a few pictures. If you enjoy (or hate) it, please vote under the post. I appreciate every feedback. 

 
After my sudden blackout, I find myself in a place that I don't recognize, but I'm not showing any signs of panic. I was in many situations like this before, so I know how to stay calm. As look around, I see grey walls around me and a one-way mirror right in front of me. This place must be an interrogation room. "Hey, is anyone there?" I ask as I get up from the ground, but I get no response. "Oh, come on, I know there is at least one person on the other side of this tricky mirror. You can't ignore me like this. I have rights. I'm a human being."

"We both know that's not true. You're not human." Suddenly a feminine voice answers my threats, and its owner, a detective-looking woman, appears right before me from thin air. I don't know where did she exactly came from, but she probably used complicated teleportation magic to intimidate me. Despite the effort, she failed because I didn't even blink when she materialized in the room. As a demon, I see much more powerful spells get cast every day.

"So do you know who I am?" I ask. "Then you must be the one who caught me. Great job. So what kind of magic have you used to knock me out? I'm curious. Probably something primitive because everything turned dark before I even realized I get attacked."

"Oh actually, I used one of the great inventions of non-magic people. A level-3 demon like you would never expect that someone would try to knock you unconscious with sleeping gas." There is a smug satisfaction in the woman's eyes as she reveals how she outsmarted me. "And before I forget to mention: don't use your black magic here. This place is breakout-proof, and it got built on a holy site. The last demon who tried to trick me instantly end up back in hell."

"Okay, you got me. And you're right. I haven't expected that a weapon of mortals can be so effective against my kind. Oh, and for the record, I used to be on level 4, but I got demoted when I retired a few hundred years ago," A small smile forms on my face as I think about the good old days. "Look, you don't have to threaten me. As you said, this place is sacred land, and even demons respect that. But what will happen now? I know that you don't want to send me back to hell yet because I'm still here. You probably need something. A confession? You want to know what I did with those people, don't you, detective?"

"If you talk, we can reduce your sentence by a few decades." The woman explains while she reconstructs some air molecules into a metal table and two chairs. "Maybe you will even get out of hell before the next millennia if you give me some useful information. But you have to tell me everything, and you can't lie. Do we have a deal?" She asks as she sits down.

"Of course we do! Every demon loves a good deal." I take a seat too. "So what do you want to know exactly?"

"At first, I'm going to say names. And you have to tell me what do you know about these people. I'm sure that's not going to be a big problem for you. You have mind reading abilities according to the reports, so you probably looked into your victims' memories, and now you know everything about them." My captor explains as a bunch of magic police case files appears on the table, and then she opens one of them. "Please talk about Audrey Milliken."

"Audrey Milliken? Sorry, but it doesn't ring a bell. Wait, no, I remember! She was that fitness chick, isn't she? I met her shortly after I escaped from hell, and she had troubles back then. Her boyfriend just left her because she didn't want to have kids. She was afraid that a pregnancy would ruin her perfectly shaped body. Detective, I know it's hard to believe because I'm a demon, but I felt her pain. I'm an emphatic being just like everyone else. So I solved Audrey's problem with the help of my supernatural abilities."


"Okay, what have you done exactly? I want to know every detail. For example, what kind of spells have you cast?" She questions in a demanding tone.

"Um, most of the time, I channel my inner magic and use that when I want to accomplish something miraculous. I know sorcery can be very messy without recited spells that control everything, but I love chaos. So there was no spell. But the real question is here what I have done with Audrey if I'm not mistaken. Well, I freed her from her biggest fear. Pregnancy can't ruin her shapely body anymore because I deformed her perfect figure into something monstrous. After I finished with her, motherhood couldn't generate more damage to her anatomy than I have caused. At first, I made her muscles that she built up with years of dedicated training go away by turning them into liquid, and then I relocated that fluid into her stomach. In the blink of an eye, her belly swelled like a full moon, and her skin got loose as the muscle mass all over her body disappeared. She became seemingly nine months pregnant in no time. Well actually, she didn't get pregnant, of course, because I only put some liquid in her stomach and not a baby. But I wanted to make this fake pregnancy as realistic as possible. So I enlarged her small breasts into udderly proportions and filled them up with a large amount of milk while my magic got her tiny nipples and areola huge and turned them into a darker color. After that, I put unsightly stretch marks on her skin, and I formed a brown pregnancy line between her belly button and pubic hair. Oh, and I also messed with her body chemistry, so she would have to deal with morning sickness, mood swings, and cravings for food that she doesn't even like until menopause kicks in."


"You're a monster. I hope you know that. How can you do something like this to an innocent woman?" My captor tried to keep a poker face, but as she finished, she let out a disgusted grimace.

"Look, detective, before I transformed Audrey, the first symptoms of having a baby would drive her mad, now, she can't even notice if she gets pregnant for real because her body always seems pregnant. So, am I a monster because I helped her to conquer her fear of motherhood?"

She doesn't answer my question. Only looks at me with despising eyes for long seconds before she finally opens her mouth again. "Okay, let's move on. What do you know about Daryl Wong?"

"Um, he was seemingly an average guy with an average life when I first saw him, but as I read his mind, I found out that he had a serious case of acrophobia. I know what do you think right now: what is acrophobia? It's the extreme fear of heights. Yeah, most people experience a degree of natural fear when they exposed to heights, but Daryl had panic attacks in high places and became too agitated to get himself down safely in the past. So it was clear he needed my help. What have I done to him? I know it's going to sound weird, but I redesigned his sexual organs a bit. I put a biological altimeter into his balls that prevent him from cumming in sea level, so he could only reach his climax and release all his sperm in high places, like tall buildings, towers, or in a plane. Now if Daryl doesn't want to walk around with aching blue balls, he has to face his fear of heights from time to time. Tell me, detective, do you see the logic in my actions?"

 

"Yes, I start to understand how your messed up brain works. And unless I'm mistaken, you see yourself as a teacher figure who 'helps' people conquer their phobias." She says in a sarcastic tone.

"Something like that."

"Well, I have bad news for you then. Your self-concept isn't as good as you expect it to be. The truth is you are a sick pervert who is messing with innocent human beings' lives."

"Detective, that's only your opinion. It won't change mine." A smirk appears on my face because I know there is nothing wrong with my self-concept. Yeah, I'm a messed up a bit, but I can solve problems like no mortal in this world. I'm the only one who can give real help to the masses of troubled people.

After hearing the answer, my captor gasps and opens another case file. "Cassandra Francis was your third victim, wasn't she?"


"The college student with anxiety issues? Yes, she was the next one I think. When I bumped into her, she was avoiding all social contact because things that other people consider normal, like making small talk and eye contact, made her very uncomfortable. She used to hate being in the center of attention, so I transformed her in a way that she would always be in the center of attention no matter what she does. As my magic took effect, she grew taller, much taller, taller than most people, became an Amazon in stature. Detective, I'm sure you can imagine the surprise on that poor girl's as her clothes got ripped apart, and she knocked her head into the ceiling, but everything I did was for her sake. I also made her boring face unforgettably beautiful, her lips irresistibly kissable, her waist incredibly tiny, and transformed her flat rear end into a perfect booty. With these alterations and her new height, she can't hide from people and social interactions anymore because she will always stand out from the crowd."


"I'm sure she will." My interrogator adds in an annoyed voice before looking down to her papers. "But according to the magic police report, she not only became taller and more appealing to male eyes, but you also made her illiterate."

"Oh, did I forget to mention that part? It looks like my memory isn't what it used to be. But yeah, I messed with her mind too. She spent way too much time reading some useless fantasy books instead of going out. I just removed these distractions." I smile because I know my answer will piss the detective off.

"Wait, can you alter brain functions?" She asks as I watch anger rise in her eyes. "Then why don't you cure your victims' fears and phobias directly if you supposedly want to help them?"

"Things are not that simple, detective. If I simply erase every negative experience from the past, I can cause more harm than good. The traumas we have are the core parts of our being. Removing them can completely change a person. However, the ability to read isn't that important because it's just some learnable knowledge." I explain how dangerous brain modifications can be like a professor during a lecture.

"Um, okay. That's a lot to take in." She takes a big breath, probably because she doesn't want to say something she can later regret. "Could we have a five-minute break now? I need to get some fresh air."

"Yeah, sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment