Wednesday 17 July 2019

Interrogation Room (Part 2)

Hey everyone! I'm glad that some people read and rate the first part of this story. Here comes the second part. Feel free to vote and comment as always! 

"Okay, where were we before we finished?" The detective sits down following her return from break. The fresh air was probably good for her nerves because she has noticeably calmed down since she left. However, I can still feel the tension in the room, so I will most likely piss her off again soon. Well, at least that's the plan.

Because I stay silent, she opens two case files at the same time. "It looks like the next two victims were a couple: Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. So, what happened to them? What kind of fears they have?"

"Wow, you are finally asking the right questions. I'm impressed." A faint smile appears on my face as a sign of recognition. "When I target them with my mind-reading abilities, I found out the husband had menophobia. Tell me, detective, do you know what menophobia is? If you think it is the fear of men, then think again and start to improve your Latin skills. Someone with menophobia experiences extreme bouts of anxiety at the mere thought of a woman being on her period, let alone being around her. So the husband always tried to avoid his wife when it was that time of the month because he got grossed out by the thought of a little period blood. Treating his partner like someone who has the plague was, of course, unacceptable for me. That guy needed a harsh lesson about female anatomy instantly. At first, I wanted to change him into a woman completely. He would have the full package: big boobs, long hair, child-bearing hips, etc. But then I realized his wife would probably not be happy if I took away her husband's manhood. So after a quick transformation, he was mostly the same, he was still a relatively good-looking guy with a sizable dick, he only grew a nice tight pussy under his balls."


"According to the medical records, you gave Mr. Anderson a fully-functional female reproductive system in addition to his male member. His body even creates a large amount of estrogen and progesterone that will probably cause increased breast size, loss of body hair, decrease in muscle mass, more feminine features, decreased testicle size, loss of spontaneous erections and decreased sex drive in the long run." The detective reads out a list of symptoms like an emotionless robot.

"Okay, technically I made him a hermaphrodite, but that's not the best part. When a woman menstruates, blood flows from her womb for a few days every month. On the other hand, when this guy gets her period, the cramps, the bleeding, the smell, and the emotional roller coaster are lasting for weeks. Yeah, he has to deal with the pain and other annoying things that come with a menstruating vagina, but he can finally understand his partner's feelings. I not only taught him an important lesson about female anatomy. I also saved his relationship for good." I put a satisfied look on my face.

"You think your demonic machinations helped the Andersons' marriage? You can't be serious about this. Probably they didn't even have issues before you messed with their lives." The detective tries to make me feel bad, but of course, I don't see anything wrong with I did. Why would I? I'm the one who is helping people out there, while she and the other members of her pathetic magic police force are hiding their abilities from the mortal's world. I'm the hero here, and not the villain.

"Believe me, detective, every couple has problems." I correct my captor's last statement about the Andersons. "When I read both of them's minds, I discovered the wife was hiding something big from her husband. She was worried that he would find out about her secret affair. Don't get me wrong. She wasn't a cheating bitch type of woman. She was only fucking a guy behind her partner's back because she got treated like shit at home. The whole thing started as an act of revenge after a wild party and lots of alcohol. And she enjoyed the first night so much that she continued to fool around with her lover. But she was afraid of her husband's anger and what he might do after he learns the truth. So she kept her unfaithfulness a secret. I think it's needless to say this was where I came into the picture. A little bit of magic later, lying became much more difficult to Mrs. Anderson. Every time she doesn't tell the truth, her nipples grew longer and bigger like Pinocchio's nose in that story. So after my intervention, she must have and faced her fear and came clean about her affair. Or her nipples are now large enough to put her husband's cock to shame in pretty much all ways. Well, morning woods on boobs must be pretty hard to hide."


"Okay, I don't want to argue, I heard too much nonsense today, so I only have one question." The woman in front of me let out a big sigh. It looks like she finally realized she couldn't win an argument against me. "I get it you think your methods are right and everyone else is wrong. But why these body modifications don't get reversed after the victims learn their lessons?"

"Listen, detective. Without constant reminders, mortals tend to fall back in their fears. Thousands of years ago, when I was just a baby demon, I used to turn back the people I transformed. But then I realized that's not working on the long run. Now every change I make is permanent."

"So there is no way to turn back your victims to normal?" My captor asks in a surprised tone.

"I didn't say that. After we finish this confession session, I'm sure we can strike a deal which will benefit both me, you, and everyone else who was involved in this thing." A devilish smirk forms in one corner of my mouth.

"I don't do business with demons normally. I mean one of the first lessons in magic school is that you don't bargain with creatures from hell, they will always trick you. But your victims don't deserve their fate. So I'm willing to make a deal. Even if this is a trap obviously."
"Good. Then we should move on to the next person whose life got better because of me if you want to finish early today."

"You mean the next person whose life got ruined by you." The detective corrects my statement without hesitation. "Are we talking about Amber Luke, aren't we?"

"Amber, yeah that was her name," I say after checking my memories. "Damn, she was such a wallflower when I noticed her on the street. At first, I thought she was just another typical teenage girl with anxiety issues. However, as I look into her head, I found out she had a small tattoo that she was hiding from her parents for a reason. She was sure if her strict father discovers the ink on her skin, he would physically discipline her and then would force her to go for laser removal. I could understand why she was terrified of the possible punishment, but she would probably never grow up if I don't help her face her biggest fear: her dad. By the time my magic finished its work, her luscious blonde hair had turned into bright blue, and she had a split tongue, vampire fangs, piercings in places they shouldn't be, and 130 tattoos, including blue-colored eyeballs and 'savage' permanently penned under her eye. Yeah, I know these changes were pretty drastic, but I had to be sure she couldn't hide her transformed body from her father."


"So you think that you improved Amber's life and normalized her relationship with her parents?" The detective isn't happy after hearing how I helped another troubled teenager. "Then I have bad news for you. Her father disowned her due to her new satanic look and called the police on her when she tried to go home the last time. After that, she even attempted suicide. Fortunately, she was found and got saved in time. But that girl almost killed herself because of you!"

"Calm down, detective. Maybe she made a stupid choice, but she will realize soon that her life is much better now. Nobody is telling her anymore what to do. She became free because of me." I explain with a satisfied and proud expression. 

The woman in front of me didn't expect an answer like this. That's clear. Suddenly something break inside her, and all of her anger gets out. "Okay, give me a reason why I shouldn't send you to hell right now." She starts screaming at me. Yeah, she is very pissed off this time.

"Look, we both know you need me. I'm the only one who can reverse the transformations I made." I still talk like we have a friendly conversation. "Oh, and my confession isn't complete yet. We have to talk about the last person I helped. That guy was working for the magic police like you, detective. What a coincidence! Hey, now that I think back, I'm pretty sure I see you in his memories. Do you two know each other? Wait, don't answer the questions. Is he a friend from work? No, he is something more for you. He is your boyfriend, isn't he?"

"His name is Malcolm, asshole. And yes, we are together."

"That's the first time you surprise, detective. I thought you were single. So, do you want to know what I have done to him?"

"Oh, shut up. I already put everything together. Malcolm was insecure about his age because you know, grey hair and all. So you turn him, an athletic 40-year-old guy, into a rheumatic broken-down grandpa who can't even control his bladder and has to wear adult diapers."

"Yeah, that's pretty accurate. But listen to me..." To my surprise, I get interrupted before I can even finish my second sentence.

"No, you will listen to me now! Turn Malcolm and the others back to normal or..." The detective stops because she doesn't know what to say.

"Or you send me back to hell. I get it." I say as my magic creates a pen and a paper to seal our deal. "So that's all? I only have to reverse what I did, and am I free?"

"Look, I can' let you go. You're a demon. We both know you will start ruining other people's lives as soon as you leave custody. So you will spend the next few centuries in hell for sure. Ask for something else, and we can have a deal."

"Fine. Give me a second." I put an annoyed expression on my face, but secretly, I'm fine. The last time I got cast down to hell, I escaped only after a few days. I will probably do the same thing this time. "Okay, I will change everyone back to normal if I can help you overcome your biggest fear, detective."



No comments:

Post a Comment